If you’re thinking about abortion, you deserve to know the facts. If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. Above all else, you need to make an informed decision.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- Am I really pregnant?
- Are there any risks to consider?
- How will my baby’s father feel about my pregnancy?
- How far along am I in the pregnancy?
- What type of procedure would I need?
- Are there any short term or long term risks I should consider?
- What are my options if the father of the baby wants an abortion?
- What is the Morning-After Pill/Plan B?
- What is the RU-486/Abortion Pill?
Come in for a free, confidential appointment. We will provide you with a free pregnancy test to confirm whether or not you are actually pregnant. If the test is positive, you may also qualify for a free obstetrical ultrasound, administered by our trained medical staff, to provide you with additional information. We can help you understand the abortion process, possible risks, and your pregnancy. We will listen and help you think through your personal situation and all your options.
Before you visit an abortion clinic or provider, we strongly encourage you to ask yourself these important health and safety questions:
- Do you understand the risks involved in an abortion procedure? Abortion is a medical procedure, and you have the legal right to be informed of the type of procedure you will receive, as well as any potential complications, before it is performed. Ask as many questions as you need, to make sure you understand all that is involved, physically and emotionally.
- Are abortions safe? Abortion is not just a simple medical procedure. For many women, it is a life-changing event with significant physical, emotional and spiritual consequences and does involve the risk of physical harm.
- I am feeling pressured to have an abortion. What do I do? Remember, no one can force you to have an abortion against your will, even as a minor. If you are being told that you should abort, please give us a call before you make a decision so that we can help you gather the information you need.