Like many of our clients, you may feel overwhelmed by the thought of being a parent, especially if this is your first possible pregnancy and it is unexpected. We understand that you may be unsure about making such a life-long decision right now. We want to help you sort through the confusion and concerns in your decision about this pregnancy. All of our services are confidential and free.
We can help you talk through your situation by addressing some issues like:
- How do I tell my parents?
- How will I pay for the medical bills?
- How can I finish school?
- I am so young, how can I afford a child?
- How will this affect the father of the baby?
We also want to help you be a successful parent by providing:
- FREE Obstetrical Ultrasound (Sonogram) to confirm pregnancy for those who qualify
- FREE Parenting classes
- FREE Maternity clothes and baby items
- Doctor referrals
- Information on community and government resources for medical care, food and housing
We are here to listen and help you explore all of your Choices.