Abortion Pill Grayslake, IL
ABORTION PILL INFORMATION GRAYSLAKE. IL
Medication abortion (also called the abortion pill) can be taken up to 70 days (10 weeks pregnant) after the start of your last menstrual period. The typical cost for the abortion pill in Illinois is $360.
- The “pill” is actually a protocol that involves taking two drugs, mifepristone and misoprostol, which are taken in two separate doses on different days.
- It is not available through a pharmacy, but is only available by an authorized provider.
- The FDA strongly cautions against the use of mifepristone obtained over the Internet.3
- Because of complications, the FDA keeps close track.4
- The abortion pill is not the same as the emergency contraception.
- For women who change their minds after taking just the mifepristone, it may be possible to rescue the pregnancy. For more information, see: The Abortion Pill Reversal.
If you are considering abortion, your first step is to learn more about your options with a free ultrasound.
No Cost. No Insurance.
AREAS WE SERVE:
Round Lake, IL | Grayslake, IL | Waukegan, IL | Mundelein, IL | Gurnee, IL | Zion, IL | Lake Villa, IL | Libertyville, IL | Wheeling, IL | Antioch, IL | North Chicago, IL | Lake Forest, IL | Vernon Hills, IL | Wadsworth, IL | Fox Lake, IL | Lake Zurich, IL | Lincolnshire, IL | Lake Bluff, IL | Great Lakes, IL | Spring Grove, IL | Highland Park, IL | Winthrop Harbor, IL