Abortion Costs Illinois
You’re pregnant! There are many things to consider when evaluating your pregnancy options. With all the stress and uncertainty, you might be considering abortion. In addition to the physical and emotional demands an abortion places on you, there is also a monetary abortion costs in Illinois associated as well. It is important to know the financial burden associated and abortion costs in your area.
According to the Guttmacher Institute, the average cost for a first trimester abortion in the US is $650 – $750. Second trimester abortions typically run an average of $1,200. Late term abortions can be even more expensive, at $3,000 or more depending on your situation.
Typical costs of abortion in Illinois:
- Medication Abortion / Abortion Pill: $360
- Price of abortion pill online: $470
- Price of abortion pill at CVS: Available only by prescription
- Suction Aspiration / Vacuum Abortion (6-12 weeks gestation): $550-$700
- Dilation and Curettage (13-16 weeks gestation) : $850-$1600
- Dilation and Evacuation (17-21 weeks gestation): $1500-$2100
Find out what your costs could be.
To find out how far along you are and abortion costs in Illinois could be for you, schedule a free pregnancy options consultation with Informed Choices. Our staff of licensed medical professionals can assist you with trusted and confidential information on pregnancy, adoption and abortion. Our services are free, confidential and non-judgmental. We have locations in Grayslake and Crystal Lake, Illinois.